This project was an update of a basement bath. It was completed at the same time as the master bath for budget and timing efficiency.
The previous bathroom was dark and unpleasant for the teens who shared it. The dark, corner shower made bathing unpleasant. The tile was cracking in the tub, and there was no room to store toiletries - clutter was everywhere. More storage space and improved functionality were key priorities for the remodel.
The new bathroom features bright, fun tile, built-in shower storage to save space, and medicine cabinets. Better lighting added a brightness and warmth to the room and makes it more inviting to be in. The hanging light features bring in zippy, unique style, and a pop of color turned the old radiator into a fun feature. The reeded glass door added at the far end of the bath gives more direct access to the bathroom from the back yard, located right on a lake, and gets rid of the dead end feel.
The unique and fun tile reflects the owners’ style exactly, and the whole family enjoys the extra storage and zingy new space.
- Towel and toiletry storage
- Medicine cabinets – keep counters clear
- Energy-efficient lighting, heating and plumbing
- Environmentally-safe materials and products; recycled products when possible
- Function and beauty
- Meet personal design aesthetic to reflect the owners’ style
- Final design utilizes existing layout and bathtub
- New tile creates fun, new style
- Improved lighting
- “Floating” double vanity great for siblings’ use
- Lots of additional storage
READY TO GET STARTED?
A better design-build experience awaits. If you’re ready to re-imagine your home,
contact us today to discover the benefits of an organized, reliable system with
a truly personalized design approach.
- Customized Design |
- Complete Communication |
- PERSONALIZED APPROACH |
- Exceptional Results