Jun 21, 2021
Bluestem is adding a Sales Executive to our team.
As the Sales Executive, you will be responsible for the experience of prospects from the first phone call to signing of design contracts. This role will report to the Sales Director.
This role offers competitive compensation and lucrative benefits!
Apply now by sending your resume to Rachel at email@example.com.
Job Duties include:
• Arrange, attend and follow-up on site-visits, meet-and-greets, and other sales appointments
• Use the company CRM to maintain complete and accurate records of all client interactions
• Assist the design team with the assembly of scope of work, project pricing and construction contract
• Attend and participate in meetings as needed by the design team and directed by the Sales Director
• High school diploma or GED required
• Experience with home construction/remodeling industry preferred
• Ability to utilize multiple computer programs and platforms
Bluestem has been dedicated to providing high-quality, high-value projects to Twin Cities homeowners for over 20 years.
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and a large supporter of affirmative action. We have a strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion. All applicants are considered for actual employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, or membership in any other group protected by federal, state, or local law.